1. Accuracy of Information: Clarify that the information on the website is for general purposes and may not always be up-to-date or accurate.
2. Professional Advice: If your website provides information related to health, legal matters, or other specialized fields, it’s essential to state that the content is not a substitute for professional advice.
3. External Links: If your website has links to external sites, clarify that you have no control over the content on those sites and are not responsible for it.
4. User Contributions: If your website allows users to contribute content, make it clear that you are not responsible for the accuracy or legality of user-generated content.
5. Limitation of Liability: State that you are not liable for any damages or losses incurred from the use of the website.
Image Copyright Disclaimer:
The images displayed on this website are used for illustrative purposes and may not be owned by ReikiTamil.com. These images are believed to be either in the public domain, sourced from creative commons repositories, or used with appropriate licenses and permissions.
If you are the copyright owner of any image displayed on this Website and have concerns regarding its use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email).Identification of the copyrighted image in question, including its URL or description.
2. A statement explaining how you believe your copyright has been affected.
3. Proof of your ownership of the copyright or your authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receiving a valid notice, we will promptly investigate the matter and, if necessary, take appropriate actions, which may include removing the image or properly attributing it to the rightful copyright owner.